Click to Download a PowerPoint Overview About the RUC
- Will Employers Favor Private Exchanges Over Coverage Sponsorship?
- Developing a Coordinated, Considered Response to Predatory Health Care
- How Business Can Save America from Health Care
- Would A Single Payer System Be Good For America?
- Klepper Interview, Midwest Business Group on Health Conference, Chicago, 4/30/14
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Will Employers Favor Private Exchanges Over Coverage Sponsorship? wp.me/p15xfV-2kW 1 month ago
- Develop a Coordinated, Considered Response to Predatory Health Care wp.me/p15xfV-2kR 2 months ago
- How Business Can Save America from Health Care wp.me/p15xfV-2kM 4 months ago
- Would A Single Payer System Be Good For America? wp.me/p15xfV-2kK 6 months ago
- Klepper Interview, Midwest Business Group on Health Conference, Chicago,@4/30/14 wp.me/p15xfV-2kI 6 months ago
- Klepper Interview – World Health Care Congress 4/07/14,@DC wp.me/p15xfV-2kG 6 months ago
Category Archives: General
Brian Klepper Originally posted 10/17/14 on The Health Affairs Blog Over the past couple years, health care exchanges probably have consumed more of corporate benefits managers’ time and psychic energy than any other topic. An outstanding question is whether the rank … Continue reading
Elaine Waples Posted 8/31/12 on The Doctor Weighs In I’ve come to believe that seriously sick people are often subject to some very interesting comments from well-intentioned non-sick people. They are frequently inspired by #platitudes from self-help-books, Google chat rooms … Continue reading
Brian Klepper On May 13th, I announced that I would merge C&C into The Doctor Weighs In, a process that I have already begun in earnest. I meant that I would not longer actively aggregate and re-post great health care … Continue reading
Brian Klepper When I began Care & Cost in December of 2010, the idea was to aggregate consistently good health care writing, and to moderate the comments to ensure a courteously professional exchange on the site. It has been a … Continue reading
The ruling was issued yesterday, and is a disappointing resolution to a very large national problem. I’ll write more about this in the next few days. Here is Judge Nickerson’s decision, for those interested in reading it.
http://media.mtvnservices.com/embed/mgid:cms:item:comedycentral.com:413584 The Colbert Report Get More: Colbert Report Full Episodes,Political Humor & Satire Blog,Video Archive
Thanks to Paul Levy at Not Running a Hospital
Dov Michaeli Posted 2/27/12 on The Doctor Weighs In What is life? A recent opinion article in “The Scientist” By Edward Trifonov of Haifa University, Israel, transported me back to my junior year in high school. They used to have public lectures given by … Continue reading