Click to Download a PowerPoint Overview About the RUC
- Will Specialty Drug Pricing Be The Straw?
- You Need More Sleep
- Top 9 Health Care Systems in the World
- Connecting the Dots: How Anticompetitive Contracting Practices, Kickbacks, and Self-dealing by Hospital Group Purchasing Organizations (GPOs) Caused the U. S. Drug Shortage
- In the Eyes of Medicare, You're a 99223
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Will Specialty Drug Pricing Be The Straw? careandcost.com/2015/05/28/wil… http://t.co/X5bpcFgf56 16 hours ago
- Marcus Welby, Dr. House and the Wizard of Oz wp.me/p15xfV-2l3 6 months ago
- Elaine-Waples Klepper (Sept. 3, 1946 - Nov 22, 2014) wp.me/p15xfV-2l0 6 months ago
- Will Employers Favor Private Exchanges Over Coverage Sponsorship? wp.me/p15xfV-2kW 7 months ago
- Develop a Coordinated, Considered Response to Predatory Health Care wp.me/p15xfV-2kR 8 months ago
- How Business Can Save America from Health Care wp.me/p15xfV-2kM 11 months ago
Tag Archives: Change Management
Brian Klepper Posted 12/06/12 on Medscape Connect’s Care & Cost Blog On The Health Care Blog, veteran analyst Vince Kuraitis reviews a report from the consulting firm Oliver Wyman (OW), arguing that the trend toward reconfiguring health systems to deliver more accountable care is … Continue reading