Click to Download a PowerPoint Overview About the RUC
- Top 9 Health Care Systems in the World
- Connecting the Dots: How Anticompetitive Contracting Practices, Kickbacks, and Self-dealing by Hospital Group Purchasing Organizations (GPOs) Caused the U. S. Drug Shortage
- In the Eyes of Medicare, You're a 99223
- How Many Referrals Is Too Many?
- Four Perfect Questions
- Will Employers Favor Private Exchanges Over Coverage Sponsorship?
- Developing a Coordinated, Considered Response to Predatory Health Care
- How Business Can Save America from Health Care
- Would A Single Payer System Be Good For America?
- Klepper Interview, Midwest Business Group on Health Conference, Chicago, 4/30/14
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Will Employers Favor Private Exchanges Over Coverage Sponsorship? wp.me/p15xfV-2kW 6 days ago
- Develop a Coordinated, Considered Response to Predatory Health Care wp.me/p15xfV-2kR 1 month ago
- How Business Can Save America from Health Care wp.me/p15xfV-2kM 3 months ago
- Would A Single Payer System Be Good For America? wp.me/p15xfV-2kK 5 months ago
- Klepper Interview, Midwest Business Group on Health Conference, Chicago,@4/30/14 wp.me/p15xfV-2kI 5 months ago
- Klepper Interview – World Health Care Congress 4/07/14,@DC wp.me/p15xfV-2kG 5 months ago
Tag Archives: Health Benefits
Tom Emerick Posted 2/14 on Cracking Health Costs The Human Resources notional view of health care benefits needs to change and do so quickly. At one time the view of health benefits was one of satisfying/motivating employees, closely coupled with a notion that … Continue reading
Robert Laszewski Posted 2/10/12 on Health Policy and Marketplace Review The otherworldy Obama Administration solution to the contraception firestorm might work politically but it makes no sense in the real world. The President, hoping to quell a growing political firestorm, … Continue reading
Dov Michaeli Posted 12/22/11 on the Doctor Weighs In “Now a river flowed out of Eden to water the garden; and from there it divided and became four rivers” Genesis, 2, 10-14 Quick: what fruit did Eve offer to Adam? … Continue reading
Jim Hufford First published 4/14/11 on Organon There are lots of ways to set up a system of health insurance. You can involve the government to varying degrees in regulation and payment, and to the extent that the government takes it … Continue reading
Merrill Goozner First published 4/11/11 on Gooz News President Obama on Wednesday will unveil his counteroffer for bringing the nation’s budget deficit under control. Last week, the Republican plan authored by Rep. Paul Ryan, R-Wisc., chairman of the House Budget … Continue reading
WENDY LYNCH Originally published here on 9/08/10 on the Health As Human Capital Foundation Blog Have you ever tried to purchase cable television with just the channels you want to watch, and been told that you need to buy the … Continue reading