Click to Download a PowerPoint Overview About the RUC
- In the Eyes of Medicare, You're a 99223
- Top 9 Health Care Systems in the World
- Four Perfect Questions
- Metformin, Asymmetric Dimethylarginine, and Cancer : The Keys to the Kingdom or a Tool to Pick the Lock?
- Connecting the Dots: How Anticompetitive Contracting Practices, Kickbacks, and Self-dealing by Hospital Group Purchasing Organizations (GPOs) Caused the U. S. Drug Shortage
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Will Specialty Drug Pricing Be The Straw? careandcost.com/2015/05/28/wil… http://t.co/X5bpcFgf56 2 months ago
- Marcus Welby, Dr. House and the Wizard of Oz wp.me/p15xfV-2l3 8 months ago
- Elaine-Waples Klepper (Sept. 3, 1946 - Nov 22, 2014) wp.me/p15xfV-2l0 8 months ago
- Will Employers Favor Private Exchanges Over Coverage Sponsorship? wp.me/p15xfV-2kW 9 months ago
- Develop a Coordinated, Considered Response to Predatory Health Care wp.me/p15xfV-2kR 10 months ago
- How Business Can Save America from Health Care wp.me/p15xfV-2kM 1 year ago
Tag Archives: Health Care Cosdt
Brian Klepper and Paul Fischer Posted 8/06/12 on Medscape Connect’s Care and Cost Blog Excessive health care spending is overwhelming America’s economy, but the subtler truth is that this excess has been largely facilitated by subjugating primary care. A wealth of evidence shows … Continue reading