Click to Download a PowerPoint Overview About the RUC
- Top 9 Health Care Systems in the World
- Connecting the Dots: How Anticompetitive Contracting Practices, Kickbacks, and Self-dealing by Hospital Group Purchasing Organizations (GPOs) Caused the U. S. Drug Shortage
- You Need More Sleep
- Metformin, Asymmetric Dimethylarginine, and Cancer : The Keys to the Kingdom or a Tool to Pick the Lock?
- The Coming War on Mosquitoes
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Marcus Welby, Dr. House and the Wizard of Oz wp.me/p15xfV-2l3 4 months ago
- Elaine-Waples Klepper (Sept. 3, 1946 - Nov 22, 2014) wp.me/p15xfV-2l0 4 months ago
- Will Employers Favor Private Exchanges Over Coverage Sponsorship? wp.me/p15xfV-2kW 5 months ago
- Develop a Coordinated, Considered Response to Predatory Health Care wp.me/p15xfV-2kR 6 months ago
- How Business Can Save America from Health Care wp.me/p15xfV-2kM 9 months ago
- Would A Single Payer System Be Good For America? wp.me/p15xfV-2kK 10 months ago
Tag Archives: health care waste
Brian Klepper Posted 10/28/12 on Medscape Connect’s Care & Cost Blog At our first meeting years ago, Tom Emerick, Walmart’s then VP of Global Benefits, told me, “No industry can grow indefinitely at a multiple of general inflation. It will … Continue reading