Click to Download a PowerPoint Overview About the RUC
- Will Employers Favor Private Exchanges Over Coverage Sponsorship?
- Developing a Coordinated, Considered Response to Predatory Health Care
- How Business Can Save America from Health Care
- Would A Single Payer System Be Good For America?
- Klepper Interview, Midwest Business Group on Health Conference, Chicago, 4/30/14
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Will Employers Favor Private Exchanges Over Coverage Sponsorship? wp.me/p15xfV-2kW 6 days ago
- Develop a Coordinated, Considered Response to Predatory Health Care wp.me/p15xfV-2kR 1 month ago
- How Business Can Save America from Health Care wp.me/p15xfV-2kM 3 months ago
- Would A Single Payer System Be Good For America? wp.me/p15xfV-2kK 5 months ago
- Klepper Interview, Midwest Business Group on Health Conference, Chicago,@4/30/14 wp.me/p15xfV-2kI 5 months ago
- Klepper Interview – World Health Care Congress 4/07/14,@DC wp.me/p15xfV-2kG 5 months ago
Tag Archives: Interoperability
October 18th, 2013 Cross-Posted 10/18/13 from The Health Affairs Blog A Health Affairs report on health information interoperability by staffers of the Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (ONC) provides a good enough summary of the situation. But it also is not … Continue reading
Brian Klepper Posted 12/27/12 on Medscape Connect’s Care and Cost Blog My wife Elaine was hospitalized for 6 days recently with an array of ailments related to her advancing cancer, so diagnosing and addressing her problems required a multidisciplinary approach. In addition … Continue reading
Vince Kuraitis Posted 12/1/11 on e-CareManagement Blog We need to be far more explicit in asking a subtle but critical question What are acceptable bases of competition in health care? My sense is that the distinctions here are not well understood and … Continue reading
BRIAN KLEPPER Here’s an extraordinary development in the ongoing efforts to break down the barriers of a lack of interoperability standards and incompatible technologies! The American Academy of Family Physicians has partnered with Surescripts, a firm that connects physicians with … Continue reading