Click to Download a PowerPoint Overview About the RUC
- Will Specialty Drug Pricing Be The Straw?
- You Need More Sleep
- Top 9 Health Care Systems in the World
- Connecting the Dots: How Anticompetitive Contracting Practices, Kickbacks, and Self-dealing by Hospital Group Purchasing Organizations (GPOs) Caused the U. S. Drug Shortage
- In the Eyes of Medicare, You're a 99223
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Will Specialty Drug Pricing Be The Straw? careandcost.com/2015/05/28/wil… http://t.co/X5bpcFgf56 16 hours ago
- Marcus Welby, Dr. House and the Wizard of Oz wp.me/p15xfV-2l3 6 months ago
- Elaine-Waples Klepper (Sept. 3, 1946 - Nov 22, 2014) wp.me/p15xfV-2l0 6 months ago
- Will Employers Favor Private Exchanges Over Coverage Sponsorship? wp.me/p15xfV-2kW 7 months ago
- Develop a Coordinated, Considered Response to Predatory Health Care wp.me/p15xfV-2kR 8 months ago
- How Business Can Save America from Health Care wp.me/p15xfV-2kM 11 months ago
Tag Archives: James Senese
Brian Klepper Posted 12/11/12 on Medscape Connect’s Care & Cost Blog An organization’s ability to learn, and translate that learning into action rapidly, is the ultimate competitive advantage. Jack Welch Physicians and medical societies in all specialties would do well to take … Continue reading