Click to Download a PowerPoint Overview About the RUC
- Top 9 Health Care Systems in the World
- Boyfriend Doesn't Have Ebola. Probably.
- Connecting the Dots: How Anticompetitive Contracting Practices, Kickbacks, and Self-dealing by Hospital Group Purchasing Organizations (GPOs) Caused the U. S. Drug Shortage
- In the Eyes of Medicare, You're a 99223
- Twenty Questions for Public Policy Proposals
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Marcus Welby, Dr. House and the Wizard of Oz wp.me/p15xfV-2l3 4 months ago
- Elaine-Waples Klepper (Sept. 3, 1946 - Nov 22, 2014) wp.me/p15xfV-2l0 4 months ago
- Will Employers Favor Private Exchanges Over Coverage Sponsorship? wp.me/p15xfV-2kW 6 months ago
- Develop a Coordinated, Considered Response to Predatory Health Care wp.me/p15xfV-2kR 7 months ago
- How Business Can Save America from Health Care wp.me/p15xfV-2kM 9 months ago
- Would A Single Payer System Be Good For America? wp.me/p15xfV-2kK 11 months ago
Tag Archives: Lowes
Brian Klepper Posted 10/12/12 on Medscape Connect’s Care & Cost Blog Walmart’s sheer size makes almost any of their initiatives newsworthy. That said, despite being a lightning rod for criticism on employee benefits and health care, they have introduced initiatives with … Continue reading
I’m currently trying to highlight innovative arrangements between employers and health care organizations that reduce cost, make use of Centers of Excellence, and generally move health care in a better direction. In early 2010, Lowes cut a deal with Cleveland … Continue reading