Click to Download a PowerPoint Overview About the RUC
- Top 9 Health Care Systems in the World
- Connecting the Dots: How Anticompetitive Contracting Practices, Kickbacks, and Self-dealing by Hospital Group Purchasing Organizations (GPOs) Caused the U. S. Drug Shortage
- In the Eyes of Medicare, You're a 99223
- Actual Causes of Death in the US: Not What You Think
- Four Perfect Questions
- Will Employers Favor Private Exchanges Over Coverage Sponsorship?
- Developing a Coordinated, Considered Response to Predatory Health Care
- How Business Can Save America from Health Care
- Would A Single Payer System Be Good For America?
- Klepper Interview, Midwest Business Group on Health Conference, Chicago, 4/30/14
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Will Employers Favor Private Exchanges Over Coverage Sponsorship? wp.me/p15xfV-2kW 1 week ago
- Develop a Coordinated, Considered Response to Predatory Health Care wp.me/p15xfV-2kR 1 month ago
- How Business Can Save America from Health Care wp.me/p15xfV-2kM 4 months ago
- Would A Single Payer System Be Good For America? wp.me/p15xfV-2kK 5 months ago
- Klepper Interview, Midwest Business Group on Health Conference, Chicago,@4/30/14 wp.me/p15xfV-2kI 6 months ago
- Klepper Interview – World Health Care Congress 4/07/14,@DC wp.me/p15xfV-2kG 6 months ago
Tag Archives: Market Dynamics
Brian Klepper Posted 8/19/12 on Medscape Connect’s Care and Cost Blog My recent 3-hour outpatient prostate biopsy generated nearly $25,000 in charges. My health plan will probably settle for four to five thousand dollars – this is the real market value – … Continue reading
Paul Levy First published 4/13/11 on [Not] Running a Hospital The fastest way to raise hackles among Massachusetts hospitals, doctors, insurance companies, and even businesses is to suggest that a state rate-setting body would do a better job in setting … Continue reading
Paul Levy First published 3/21/11 on [Not] Running A Hospital A story in the Washington Post talks about health insurance companies seeking new lines of unregulated business as the profitability of health insurance falls and as more and more requirements are placed on … Continue reading