Click to Download a PowerPoint Overview About the RUC
- Will Employers Favor Private Exchanges Over Coverage Sponsorship?
- Developing a Coordinated, Considered Response to Predatory Health Care
- How Business Can Save America from Health Care
- Would A Single Payer System Be Good For America?
- Klepper Interview, Midwest Business Group on Health Conference, Chicago, 4/30/14
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Will Employers Favor Private Exchanges Over Coverage Sponsorship? wp.me/p15xfV-2kW 1 week ago
- Develop a Coordinated, Considered Response to Predatory Health Care wp.me/p15xfV-2kR 1 month ago
- How Business Can Save America from Health Care wp.me/p15xfV-2kM 3 months ago
- Would A Single Payer System Be Good For America? wp.me/p15xfV-2kK 5 months ago
- Klepper Interview, Midwest Business Group on Health Conference, Chicago,@4/30/14 wp.me/p15xfV-2kI 5 months ago
- Klepper Interview – World Health Care Congress 4/07/14,@DC wp.me/p15xfV-2kG 5 months ago
Tag Archives: Medical Homes
Brian Klepper Posted 2/15/13 on Medscape Connect’s Care & Cost Blog Health care’s purchasers crave certainty. But complexity – and therefore uncertainty – rules. Assurances are hard to come by. The most common question asked by prospective clients of my onsite clinic/medical … Continue reading
Brian Klepper Published 9/4/12 in Medical Home News Never confuse motion with action. Benjamin Franklin A reporter called the other day to tell me that several local health systems now had medical homes. “I don’t think so,” I said. She was emphatic. … Continue reading
Jaan Sidorov Posted 2/22/12 on the Disease Management Care Blog Is the pursuit of evidence-based medicine evidence based? That was the head-cramping question the Disease Management Care Blog grappled with when it read this just published Health Affairs article, Tool Used To Assess … Continue reading
Josh Freeman First published 6/11/11 on Medicine and Social Justice One of the centerpieces of health reform as promulgated by almost everyone, and very much the Affordable Care Act (ACA) is the use of electronic medical records (EMR, also called, … Continue reading
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/BTRPlayer.swf Gregg Masters is a long time health care manager and analyst who now, among many other things, hosts a health care talk show, ACO Watch, focused on Accountable Care Organizations and what they’ll mean in the health care marketplace, … Continue reading
BRIAN KLEPPER Over at iPractice, a Sanofi-Aventis site aimed at helping physicians manage their practices, I detail several rapidly emerging trends – clinical/financial performance transparency, clinical decision support, a medical management revival, value-based benefit design and medical homes – as … Continue reading