Click to Download a PowerPoint Overview About the RUC
- In the Eyes of Medicare, You're a 99223
- Top 9 Health Care Systems in the World
- Connecting the Dots: How Anticompetitive Contracting Practices, Kickbacks, and Self-dealing by Hospital Group Purchasing Organizations (GPOs) Caused the U. S. Drug Shortage
- Four Perfect Questions
- Metformin, Asymmetric Dimethylarginine, and Cancer : The Keys to the Kingdom or a Tool to Pick the Lock?
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Will Specialty Drug Pricing Be The Straw? careandcost.com/2015/05/28/wil… http://t.co/X5bpcFgf56 2 months ago
- Marcus Welby, Dr. House and the Wizard of Oz wp.me/p15xfV-2l3 8 months ago
- Elaine-Waples Klepper (Sept. 3, 1946 - Nov 22, 2014) wp.me/p15xfV-2l0 8 months ago
- Will Employers Favor Private Exchanges Over Coverage Sponsorship? wp.me/p15xfV-2kW 9 months ago
- Develop a Coordinated, Considered Response to Predatory Health Care wp.me/p15xfV-2kR 10 months ago
- How Business Can Save America from Health Care wp.me/p15xfV-2kM 1 year ago
Tag Archives: Mutations
Brian Klepper Posted 7/16/12 on Medscape Connect’s Care and Cost The news of my wife Elaine’s primary peritoneal cancer 27 months ago began a fevered effort to learn all we could about her disease and our options. Peritoneal cancer, which is close … Continue reading