Click to Download a PowerPoint Overview About the RUC
- Top 9 Health Care Systems in the World
- In the Eyes of Medicare, You're a 99223
- Connecting the Dots: How Anticompetitive Contracting Practices, Kickbacks, and Self-dealing by Hospital Group Purchasing Organizations (GPOs) Caused the U. S. Drug Shortage
- You Need More Sleep
- How Much Does It Cost To Have An Appendectomy?
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Marcus Welby, Dr. House and the Wizard of Oz wp.me/p15xfV-2l3 5 months ago
- Elaine-Waples Klepper (Sept. 3, 1946 - Nov 22, 2014) wp.me/p15xfV-2l0 5 months ago
- Will Employers Favor Private Exchanges Over Coverage Sponsorship? wp.me/p15xfV-2kW 6 months ago
- Develop a Coordinated, Considered Response to Predatory Health Care wp.me/p15xfV-2kR 7 months ago
- How Business Can Save America from Health Care wp.me/p15xfV-2kM 10 months ago
- Would A Single Payer System Be Good For America? wp.me/p15xfV-2kK 12 months ago
Tag Archives: N-of-One
Brian Klepper Posted 7/16/12 on Medscape Connect’s Care and Cost The news of my wife Elaine’s primary peritoneal cancer 27 months ago began a fevered effort to learn all we could about her disease and our options. Peritoneal cancer, which is close … Continue reading
Kevin Davies Posted 5/31/12 on Bio-IT World The long-term success of N-of-One, a Waltham Mass.-based company offering personalized cancer information, will undoubtedly be shaped by the vision of its newly appointed CEO, Christine Cournoyer, and strategic partnerships with companies like … Continue reading