Click to Download a PowerPoint Overview About the RUC
- Will Employers Favor Private Exchanges Over Coverage Sponsorship?
- Developing a Coordinated, Considered Response to Predatory Health Care
- How Business Can Save America from Health Care
- Would A Single Payer System Be Good For America?
- Klepper Interview, Midwest Business Group on Health Conference, Chicago, 4/30/14
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Will Employers Favor Private Exchanges Over Coverage Sponsorship? wp.me/p15xfV-2kW 1 week ago
- Develop a Coordinated, Considered Response to Predatory Health Care wp.me/p15xfV-2kR 1 month ago
- How Business Can Save America from Health Care wp.me/p15xfV-2kM 3 months ago
- Would A Single Payer System Be Good For America? wp.me/p15xfV-2kK 5 months ago
- Klepper Interview, Midwest Business Group on Health Conference, Chicago,@4/30/14 wp.me/p15xfV-2kI 5 months ago
- Klepper Interview – World Health Care Congress 4/07/14,@DC wp.me/p15xfV-2kG 5 months ago
Tag Archives: Onsite Clinics
Brian Klepper Posted 2/15/13 on Medscape Connect’s Care & Cost Blog Health care’s purchasers crave certainty. But complexity – and therefore uncertainty – rules. Assurances are hard to come by. The most common question asked by prospective clients of my onsite clinic/medical … Continue reading
Brian Klepper Published 4/05/12 on MedPage Today Another luminary-rich panel has been formed to make recommendations about how physician and other healthcare services should be valued and paid for. The Society for General Internal Medicine launched the National Commission on Physician Payment Reform with funding … Continue reading
Brian’s Note: As I’ve noted before, I am Chief Development Officer of WeCare TLC, a leading edge onsite clinic firm based in Lake Mary, FL . WeCare now has 15 clinics in 5 states, and typically produces savings of 18-30 … Continue reading
By way of full disclosure, I am Chief Development Officer of WeCare TLC, a rapidly growing onsite clinic firm, with clinics in 5 states, that produces dramatic, measurable improvements in quality and cost for its clients. I have been writing … Continue reading
by BRIAN KLEPPER Onsite health clinics are new territory for most employers. It can be difficult to sort through the different approaches used by different vendors. Worse, in difficult economic times it’s tempting to “get in” as cheaply as possible. … Continue reading