Click to Download a PowerPoint Overview About the RUC
- Top 9 Health Care Systems in the World
- Actual Causes of Death in the US: Not What You Think
- In the Eyes of Medicare, You're a 99223
- Connecting the Dots: How Anticompetitive Contracting Practices, Kickbacks, and Self-dealing by Hospital Group Purchasing Organizations (GPOs) Caused the U. S. Drug Shortage
- Simpler Labels on Prescription Drug Bottles. Duh!
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Marcus Welby, Dr. House and the Wizard of Oz wp.me/p15xfV-2l3 3 weeks ago
- Elaine-Waples Klepper (Sept. 3, 1946 - Nov 22, 2014) wp.me/p15xfV-2l0 3 weeks ago
- Will Employers Favor Private Exchanges Over Coverage Sponsorship? wp.me/p15xfV-2kW 2 months ago
- Develop a Coordinated, Considered Response to Predatory Health Care wp.me/p15xfV-2kR 2 months ago
- How Business Can Save America from Health Care wp.me/p15xfV-2kM 5 months ago
- Would A Single Payer System Be Good For America? wp.me/p15xfV-2kK 7 months ago
Tag Archives: Patient Centered Medical Homes
Brian Klepper Published 9/4/12 in Medical Home News Never confuse motion with action. Benjamin Franklin A reporter called the other day to tell me that several local health systems now had medical homes. “I don’t think so,” I said. She was emphatic. … Continue reading
Jaan Sidorov First posted 9/22/11 on the Disease Management Care Blog It’s no secret that the Disease Management Care Blog is an enthusiastic believer in nurse care managers. In its humble opinion, it makes no difference what “bricks” are used … Continue reading