Click to Download a PowerPoint Overview About the RUC
- In the Eyes of Medicare, You're a 99223
- Top 9 Health Care Systems in the World
- Four Perfect Questions
- Metformin, Asymmetric Dimethylarginine, and Cancer : The Keys to the Kingdom or a Tool to Pick the Lock?
- Connecting the Dots: How Anticompetitive Contracting Practices, Kickbacks, and Self-dealing by Hospital Group Purchasing Organizations (GPOs) Caused the U. S. Drug Shortage
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Will Specialty Drug Pricing Be The Straw? careandcost.com/2015/05/28/wil… http://t.co/X5bpcFgf56 2 months ago
- Marcus Welby, Dr. House and the Wizard of Oz wp.me/p15xfV-2l3 8 months ago
- Elaine-Waples Klepper (Sept. 3, 1946 - Nov 22, 2014) wp.me/p15xfV-2l0 8 months ago
- Will Employers Favor Private Exchanges Over Coverage Sponsorship? wp.me/p15xfV-2kW 9 months ago
- Develop a Coordinated, Considered Response to Predatory Health Care wp.me/p15xfV-2kR 10 months ago
- How Business Can Save America from Health Care wp.me/p15xfV-2kM 1 year ago
Tag Archives: Patient Centered Medical Homes
Brian Klepper Published 9/4/12 in Medical Home News Never confuse motion with action. Benjamin Franklin A reporter called the other day to tell me that several local health systems now had medical homes. “I don’t think so,” I said. She was emphatic. … Continue reading
Jaan Sidorov First posted 9/22/11 on the Disease Management Care Blog It’s no secret that the Disease Management Care Blog is an enthusiastic believer in nurse care managers. In its humble opinion, it makes no difference what “bricks” are used … Continue reading