Click to Download a PowerPoint Overview About the RUC
- Connecting the Dots: How Anticompetitive Contracting Practices, Kickbacks, and Self-dealing by Hospital Group Purchasing Organizations (GPOs) Caused the U. S. Drug Shortage
- You Need More Sleep
- Top 9 Health Care Systems in the World
- The Coming War on Mosquitoes
- Metformin, Asymmetric Dimethylarginine, and Cancer : The Keys to the Kingdom or a Tool to Pick the Lock?
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Marcus Welby, Dr. House and the Wizard of Oz wp.me/p15xfV-2l3 4 months ago
- Elaine-Waples Klepper (Sept. 3, 1946 - Nov 22, 2014) wp.me/p15xfV-2l0 4 months ago
- Will Employers Favor Private Exchanges Over Coverage Sponsorship? wp.me/p15xfV-2kW 5 months ago
- Develop a Coordinated, Considered Response to Predatory Health Care wp.me/p15xfV-2kR 6 months ago
- How Business Can Save America from Health Care wp.me/p15xfV-2kM 9 months ago
- Would A Single Payer System Be Good For America? wp.me/p15xfV-2kK 10 months ago
Tag Archives: Physician Practices
Brian Klepper Posted 12/11/12 on Medscape Connect’s Care & Cost Blog An organization’s ability to learn, and translate that learning into action rapidly, is the ultimate competitive advantage. Jack Welch Physicians and medical societies in all specialties would do well to take … Continue reading