Click to Download a PowerPoint Overview About the RUC
- Will Employers Favor Private Exchanges Over Coverage Sponsorship?
- Developing a Coordinated, Considered Response to Predatory Health Care
- How Business Can Save America from Health Care
- Would A Single Payer System Be Good For America?
- Klepper Interview, Midwest Business Group on Health Conference, Chicago, 4/30/14
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Will Employers Favor Private Exchanges Over Coverage Sponsorship? wp.me/p15xfV-2kW 6 days ago
- Develop a Coordinated, Considered Response to Predatory Health Care wp.me/p15xfV-2kR 1 month ago
- How Business Can Save America from Health Care wp.me/p15xfV-2kM 3 months ago
- Would A Single Payer System Be Good For America? wp.me/p15xfV-2kK 5 months ago
- Klepper Interview, Midwest Business Group on Health Conference, Chicago,@4/30/14 wp.me/p15xfV-2kI 5 months ago
- Klepper Interview – World Health Care Congress 4/07/14,@DC wp.me/p15xfV-2kG 5 months ago
Tag Archives: SGR
Brian Klepper Posted 7/7/12 on Medscape Connect’s Care & Cost On May 10th, the US Senate Finance Committee, co-chaired by Senators Max Baucus (D-Mont) and Orrin Hatch (R-Utah), convened a remarkable panel of four former Administrators of the Health Care Finance Administration … Continue reading
Paul Levy Posted 12/22/11 on Not Running A Hospital John McDonough, one of the health care experts in Massachusetts, writes on his blog about the three-year renewal of the state’s Medicaid waiver. John presents a history of the waiver and notes that … Continue reading
Merrill Goozner Published 11/25/11 in the Fiscal Times Holiday cheer and bipartisan bonhomie are still possible on Capitol Hill. For evidence, one need only look at the so-called “doc fix,” where Congress every year overrides a previous effort at health … Continue reading
Jeff Goldsmith Posted 11/16/11 on The Health Affairs Blog Copyright ©2011 Health Affairs by Project HOPE – The People-to-People Health Foundation, Inc. The Medicare Payment Advisory Commission (MedPAC) is the closest thing Congress has to adult supervision on important health policy … Continue reading
David Harlow Posted 11/7/11 on Health Blawg CMS issued the final MPFS — the Medicare Physician Fee Schedule for 2012 — this past week. The key feature of the rule, for many folks, is the Sustainable Growth Rate-(SGR)-mandated 27.4% cut in Medicare professional … Continue reading
Joe Paduda First posted 9/08/11 on Managed Care Matters There’s going to be a LOT coming out in the next two months about Medicare, so it may help to know a few things about the program to help put it in context. … Continue reading
James Rickert First posted 9/07/11 on The Health Affairs Blog Copyright ©2011 Health Affairs by Project HOPE – The People-to-People Health Foundation, Inc. With the Budget Control Act of 2011 now signed into law, health care lobbyists are preparing to fight … Continue reading
Wednesday’s news that physicians had, yet again, dodged the Sustainable Growth Rate (SGR) pay cut bullet – if you access the AMA article linked to above, be sure to read to the end to see how this new cost will be … Continue reading