Click to Download a PowerPoint Overview About the RUC
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Florida’s Governor Scott and the Public’s Trust careandcost.com/2016/01/18/flo… 3 weeks ago
- Why Does The FDA Approve Cancer Drugs That Don’t Work careandcost.com/2015/10/23/why… 3 months ago
- Is Oncology Ground Zero For Reform? careandcost.com/2015/10/14/is-… 3 months ago
- The Goose and the Elephant careandcost.com/2015/10/11/the… 4 months ago
- The Case for High Performance Health Care careandcost.com/2015/09/25/the… 4 months ago
- The Case for High Performance Health Care careandcost.com/2015/09/25/the… http://t.co/JiOcYOtI00 4 months ago
Tag Archives: Walmart
Brian Klepper Posted 5/09/13 on Medscape Connect’s Care & Cost Blog On a recent call with a large manufacturer, my company’s team expected to describe how we develop primary care medical homes that become platforms for managing comprehensive health care clinical and financial … Continue reading
Brian Klepper Posted 4/21/13 on Medscape Connect’s Care and Cost Blog What is the path forward for physicians who want to remain in private practice, outside the constraints of health system employment? How will the environment change and what new demands … Continue reading
Brian Klepper Posted 10/12/12 on Medscape Connect’s Care & Cost Blog Walmart’s sheer size makes almost any of their initiatives newsworthy. That said, despite being a lightning rod for criticism on employee benefits and health care, they have introduced initiatives with … Continue reading
Jane Sarasohn-Kahn Posted 11/28/11 on Health Populi Walmart issued a Request for Information to expand its retail health footprint in the communities in which the world’s largest company operates. That was a strong sign that retail health has surpassed a tipping point. Now, … Continue reading
Walmart’s Rolls Back Employee Health Insurance: Just Another Employer Facing Higher Health Care Costs?
Jane Sarasohn-Kahn Posted 10/24/11 on Health Populi. Walmart is increasing premium sharing costs for employees subscribing to health insurance, and cutting the benefit for part-timers. Quoted in the New York Times, a company rep said, “over the last few years, we’ve … Continue reading