The ruling was issued yesterday, and is a disappointing resolution to a very large national problem. I’ll write more about this in the next few days. Here is Judge Nickerson’s decision, for those interested in reading it.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Engaging High Performance Healthcare Solutions careandcost.com/2016/12/29/eng… https://t.co/M0yyVkZ1c2 2 months ago
- How To Control American Drug Costs careandcost.com/2016/11/10/how… 4 months ago
- The Ethical Stain on U.S. Medical Care careandcost.com/2016/11/02/the… 4 months ago
- Proceeding With Caution With Worksite Clinics careandcost.com/2016/09/20/pro… https://t.co/4fosVCMWDW 6 months ago
- Why U.S. Prescription Drugs Prices are the Highest in the World careandcost.com/2016/08/25/why… https://t.co/tkh1fRwOsi 7 months ago
- Employers, Unions Look to Direct Contracting careandcost.com/2016/08/19/emp… https://t.co/yVfHbY87Ls 7 months ago