Click to Download a PowerPoint Overview About the RUC
- Top 9 Health Care Systems in the World
- Boyfriend Doesn't Have Ebola. Probably.
- In the Eyes of Medicare, You're a 99223
- Clinics As Health Care’s Transformational Engines
- Connecting the Dots: How Anticompetitive Contracting Practices, Kickbacks, and Self-dealing by Hospital Group Purchasing Organizations (GPOs) Caused the U. S. Drug Shortage
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Proceeding With Caution With Worksite Clinics careandcost.com/2016/09/20/pro… https://t.co/4fosVCMWDW 5 days ago
- Why U.S. Prescription Drugs Prices are the Highest in the World careandcost.com/2016/08/25/why… https://t.co/tkh1fRwOsi 1 month ago
- Employers, Unions Look to Direct Contracting careandcost.com/2016/08/19/emp… https://t.co/yVfHbY87Ls 1 month ago
- Klepper in JAMA: The Gold Standard for Current Cancer Treatment careandcost.com/2016/08/06/the… https://t.co/R7YNFy90O0 1 month ago
- Patients and Physicians Should Share Decisions in Oncology careandcost.com/2016/08/03/pat… 1 month ago
- When Its More Lucrative To Raise Rates Than Manage Care careandcost.com/2016/05/25/whe… 4 months ago
Tag Archives: James Senese
Brian Klepper Posted 12/11/12 on Medscape Connect’s Care & Cost Blog An organization’s ability to learn, and translate that learning into action rapidly, is the ultimate competitive advantage. Jack Welch Physicians and medical societies in all specialties would do well to take … Continue reading