Click to Download a PowerPoint Overview About the RUC
- In the Eyes of Medicare, You're a 99223
- Twenty Questions for Public Policy Proposals
- Why U.S. Prescription Drugs Prices are the Highest in the World
- The Gold Standard for Current Cancer Treatment
- More Can Also Be Less: We need a more complete public discussion about comparative effectiveness research.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Proceeding With Caution With Worksite Clinics careandcost.com/2016/09/20/pro… https://t.co/4fosVCMWDW 1 month ago
- Why U.S. Prescription Drugs Prices are the Highest in the World careandcost.com/2016/08/25/why… https://t.co/tkh1fRwOsi 2 months ago
- Employers, Unions Look to Direct Contracting careandcost.com/2016/08/19/emp… https://t.co/yVfHbY87Ls 2 months ago
- Klepper in JAMA: The Gold Standard for Current Cancer Treatment careandcost.com/2016/08/06/the… https://t.co/R7YNFy90O0 2 months ago
- Patients and Physicians Should Share Decisions in Oncology careandcost.com/2016/08/03/pat… 2 months ago
- When Its More Lucrative To Raise Rates Than Manage Care careandcost.com/2016/05/25/whe… 5 months ago
Tag Archives: NCQA
Brian Klepper Published 9/4/12 in Medical Home News Never confuse motion with action. Benjamin Franklin A reporter called the other day to tell me that several local health systems now had medical homes. “I don’t think so,” I said. She was emphatic. … Continue reading
Jaan Sidorov Posted 2/22/12 on the Disease Management Care Blog Is the pursuit of evidence-based medicine evidence based? That was the head-cramping question the Disease Management Care Blog grappled with when it read this just published Health Affairs article, Tool Used To Assess … Continue reading